Thursday, August 2, 2007

it's madness in every direction!

I think I'm still not quite aware of what's happening here. I've been giving interviews for brazilian and international websites and local newspapapers. I've been receiving so many emails I don't have the time to answer them properly... all about
In Her darkest hour being in stores the next wednesday, August 8!

It's finally happening! I'm kickstarting my carrer in the comic world and I'm not aiming low. I'm being published! By Shadowline of almighty Jim Valentino himself! CHEESUS!


l to r - Jim Valentino, Arvid Nelson,
Jason Rand, Kristen Simon

Those 2 people in the corners are responsible for half the mess my life is in right now. It's the good half!

I'm still to find a picture of Jimmie Robinson, the guy who actually found my page in comicspace. It's a little weird that I have never seen his face :(

It's all so surreal. I wish my life was a little more stable right now. I know I'm not answering mails and blogging and wandering around the foruns much, but that's not because I'm absent or I don't care. I'm having a bunch of technical problems right now which I really wish they could be solved easily, but they're not. And some of them are too personal or to technical to explain...Right now I'm worried about almost all the people who matters most in my life, and I have to focus on my job and not getting sick about it. Bear with me for a while people, please! At least now I have money, I'll get an internet connection at home ASAP. I don't even have a phone there, if my cell dies I die. Almost.

For those who missed it, Ryan Mclelland interviewed me at newsarama.
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=121358
I wanna thank Ryan again for being a cool dude, doing a great job and supporting me. So thanks Ryan ;)

And Kris and Jim, and all the Shadowline crew if they're reading it. I'll try to say something in the foruns afterwards if I have the time!

And please,

get me some news soon.


that's it for now folks!

2 comments:

Jeff Sinclair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Sinclair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.